Lunden, Gothenburg, Sweden
Hjalmar Brantingsplatsen, Gothenburg, Sweden
I just uploaded a bouldering video from two days in Kjugekull this summer.
Kjugekull is a well known bouldering area in south-east Sweden.
You walk among the many problems in the beautiful nature reserve. With lakes, meadows, european beech trees and sheeps.
Also. See my Kjugekul set on Flickr.
- Sick dynamique
- Beaver fever
- Eager beaver
- Perssons dyno
- Fajers dyno
- Jag har sett snubbar i Fontan göra det här utan händer
- Två goa juggar
The topics were:
* NHibernate (http://www.hibernate.org/)
* TDD (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Test-driven_development)
* How can we use more alternatives in our day to day work life?
* MVC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model-view-controller)
* TFS (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Team_Foundation_Server) and open source alternatives
* Anti patterns
* Domain model (?)
* OO RIP
* CI (?)
* Dependency injection
* Other .NET languages than C#?
* MVC/MVP/… (?)
(Sorry for those that I missed)
Thanks to Avega for supporting with rooms and food and to all for contributing!
If you are interested in the Swedish Alt.NET visit the Google Group (http://groups.google.se/group/sweden-altnet).
Brief introduction to ALTdotNET and open space conferences.
A four images panorama. Stitched using Hugin.
A typical Sunday at Trekanten.
Five images, stitched with Hugin. Post processing in Gimp.
An intro level discussion about jQuery, Ext (http://extjs.com/) and ASP.NET AJAX.