Just to try it out I tried to get Uploadify to work in my public_html folder. I set it up according to the guidelines in the docs/example and ran. It returned success but the file wasn’t uploaded.
My first debug idea was to add an alert to the onError event.… Fortsätt läsa
Last week I worked on some integration tests in Selenium. Today I’m redoing the same test in WatiN to get a feel for both tools.
Since the application uses TinyMCE for most of it’s text inputs I had to find a way to write to it within the tests.… Fortsätt läsa
I want to have our Selenium tests to run automatically the same way as our other NUnit tests does. This means that I want to have the Selenium Server started automatically before running the test cases.
- I started by downloading the Selenium RC and unzipped it to C:SeleniumSelenium-RC
- I created a .NET project where I referenced the ThoughtWorks DLLs in C:SeleniumSelenium-RCselenium-dotnet-client-driver-1.0.1
- I added a new class to where I copied the Selenium getting started C# class
- I added my own TestFixtureSetup and a TestFixtureTeardown to this class.
… Fortsätt läsa
Update: I uploaded my version of AutoFocus to Google Code.
I’m building a photo blog to show mostly panoramas using WordPress with the AutoFocus plugin. It works fine but I had one issue.
My panoramas are often in 8:1 (width-height) proportions.… Fortsätt läsa
I’ve just made the logo for Pair Programming Timer
The clock is based on an old Tango icon. Download the logo as SVG.… Fortsätt läsa
I’ve read up on some pair programming research. Here is the different papers I’ve read. With a short description for each.
Strengthening the Case for Pair-Programming
They compare results from professional developers working with and without pair programming and teams at the university doing both pair programming and non pair programming.… Fortsätt läsa
Don’t miss the next ALT.NET unconference! Visit the site to sign up.
If you are not convinced see the photos from last event.… Fortsätt läsa
Coding QA Podcast – Episode 30 Pair Testing
- Pair testing makes you more open to think about the customer and corner cases
- You increase creativity by helping each other to see new solutions
- If you are having a bad day there will be someone helping you out
- You’ll be more effective pair programming
- Important to create an uniform workstation so you can pair on every workstation
- The rule: You aren’t forced to seek out pair programming but if someone asks, you to, you are required to join
Pair Programming Timer
A simple, egg clock like, timer that can be used to help you keep track of when to change driver.… Fortsätt läsa
Don’t miss the Alt.NET ”unconference” this Saturday!… Fortsätt läsa
SEAGRID was a 50 person student project for the fourth semester at the IT University of Göteborg. We built a distributed system for an automated harbor with toys controlled by software.… Fortsätt läsa