I’ve just uploaded a bouldering video from our trip to Fontainebleau October 2010. Enjoy!
Fontainebleau is located about 60 km south of Paris. It is a well known bouldering area. I want to show how it is to climb there. You walk around in a beautiful forest all days. With many other people. Whole families are out in the forest. Having coffee. Playing with their kids. Seniors climbing harder than you ever will be able to. I love it so.
Also. See my photos from Fontainebleau.
This video contains problems from mostly the blue circuits in
- Roche aux Sabots – Great blue circuit!
- Cul de Chien – Awesome beach feeling!
- Diplodocus – Area with many lower problems. Mostly orange with some blue.
- Éléphant – Nice! But don’t go there alone. Many high balls.
- Bas Cuvier – Went here only one day. Saved for later!
- Madrugada – Hands up I love you
- Bruce Springsteen – I’m on fire (Cousine Cole’s bad desire mix)
- Say hi to your mom – Hooplas involving circus trick
- Andreas Bertilsson – Sett allt, inget förstått (featuring Thomas Öberg, Sofia Dahlgren)
- Johnny Headband – Pink cloud in the sky
- Rolf Fabian – Atshoo! Sneesed Hank W